Have you ever waited until the last minute to make vacation accommodation plans? Did your vacation opportunity just become available and you want to see what the current deals are? This is a courtesy feature for you to use to bid on available vacation rentals.
Bidding is only allowed for online customers. Do not call about the bidding process-email only, however you can call our office to see what current discounts are being offered. The discounts will be similar to what an accepted bid is expected to be. The bidding form is not to get a lower discount than what is offered through our office, but a convenient tool to use so you do not have to call in. Remember, not all homes will accept a bid, and sometimes, the discounts that we offers will be more or exactly the same as what a homeowner might accept.
If you are within 5 days...make us a reasonable offer.
Please be courteous and only submit serious bids. Ensure that you read and follow the Last Minute Bidding Rules below, or your bid will be deleted and not considered.
Bidding Process and Policies
- Review the properties using our reservation availability search. Each property listing will have a “Last Minute Bid” Tab on the property page and this is what you will need to complete to be considered for that specific home. Find the home you really want before you make a bid.
- Complete the form fully and honestly, and submit your bid. If not completed, it will not be accepted.
- Only submit a reasonable bid. A ridiculously low offer will not be considered and will be deleted immediately. Examples of considered bids will be 10% Off the advertised rate. 3 Nights for the rate of only 2. 15% off a 3 night stay, $150 off the advertised rate…for example. Be smart, you know what a too low bid would be.
- Our Rental Staff will contact the property owner to determine if your offer is acceptable or if a counter offer shall be made by the owner, then we will contact you immediately with the result. If the bid is thrown out due to a low offer, you will not get a follow up.
- When your bid is accepted, you will be required to pay for the lodging in full via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) and execute our standard lodging agreement within the next 90 minutes. Failure to do so will void your accepted bid, and we will not resubmit for approval. Remember, if someone books before you confirm it, your offer is also VOID.
- Your right to the vacation property cannot be assigned or re-sold. Please carefully review our occupancy guidelines as this is your responsibility.
- Our standard processing fee, Accidental Damage Protection Plan, and taxes will be added to the agreed upon bid submitted below. No exceptions.
- A non-response after 24 hours shall deem the bid to have been unacceptable to the property owner, or thrown out due to an unrealistic offer, so please continue looking for a rental.
- We will only accept the first bid submitted in a given day per person/email address, so only 1 BID ALLOWED. If you bid on multiple homes, all bids will be thrown out. If your first bid is accepted, you will not be permitted to make additional bids unless you are looking at booking multiple homes or a different date.
- Please remember bidding is only allowed on properties within 5 days of arrival and only allowed for one home at a time. Bids that are outside of that 5 day window will be ignored and deleted, as will unrealistic bids.
Please review the policies and procedures
put forth and do not make a bid unless you agree to all terms.